- Townsville, Queensland
- Hip Hop & Rap | Roots Explore more genres
- About Dizzy
Dizzy Doolan (real name Charmaine Armstrong) hails from Townsville and is a descendant of the Takalak, Agwamin, Gureng Gureng and Wokka Wokka people. Dizzy has toured internationally performing her music.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Indigenous Hip Hop
- 16 August 2013
- Indigenous Hip Hop
- 11 May 2018
I'm Not Invisible (Single)
- 12 June 2020
- I'm Not Invisible
Reppin Queensland (Single)
- 3 August 2020
- Reppin Queensland
Find Dizzy Doolan albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.