Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 18 October 2002
- Cinderella (Radio Edit)
- Tell Me
- Give Me Your Name
- Stop Callin' Me
- Mr DJ
- Tell the Truth
- Never Tried
- Take Another Shot
- He's Lookin' Fine
Are You Ready (EP)
- 10 June 2005
- Are You Ready (feat. Nate Wadé)
- Say Ho
- Are You Ready (Without Rap)
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.